Hello Earthlings… So my 10 likes and dislikes….this is a little hard…but I got through it.
- Lemon Tea…thanks to my mum and the fact I tend to wake up with morning flu, I can never go a day without a cup of tea.
- Chocolate, but mostly dark chocolate since the ones with milk tend to give me migraines.
- A cold Beer on a hot summer day.
- Great food, I am a sucker for good food, I am a foodie at heart.
- Nice smelling guys aren’t a sucker for a guy that smells good
- Driving with loud music and singing along
- Tattoos and piercings
- Art, be it graffiti or photographs, so anything that catches my eye
- Traveling if I could travel around the world, I totally would.
- Shoes, I have a dream to have a gigantic shoe closet.
- Mean people, body shamers
- Spitting I find that habit gross and disgusting
- Chewing with sound effects and with chewing with your mouth open
- Bad breath
- Disloyal people, I am big on loyalty and trust and once I lose that in a person I will be hard to get back there
- Unkept nails, especially when it come from guys who keep long nails, like there little finger
- ignorant people
- Being squeezed into a bus like sardines, reason I dislike public transport sometimes
- People who assume
- Badly dressed men.
Signing Out Ramblings of a Kenyan Girl