Hope Y’all are doing well, with the current climate around the world?? Hope all you are staying safe and at home.
By now you have read by now, my skincare advice post if not here is a recap
So here 6 mistakes, we all tend to make and should start avoiding.
6 Skincare Mistakes You Should Avoid.
- Not Wearing Sunscreen: This is something I am personally, failing at it cause I always leave the house without applying some, but buy a face cream that is SPF 15, I think most of them reach there.
2.Not drinking enough water: This is something am never failing at, I drink more than 8 glasses a day, which for me is 1 liter or more. So you should aim for at least 8 glasses. If you can’t stand the taste of water here are other alternatives.
3. Not understanding or not knowing your skin type: We all fall under four main categories which are: Normal, Oily, Dry, and Combination. In Combination Skin is either Oily & Dry, Normal & Dry, Normal & Oily.
4. Not having a skincare routine: My current skincare routine has been changing for some months now and is still looking for one that will work for me.
5. Not knowing which products to use: Products in the beauty in are always changing and products are always being released. Also, the fact you may not know your skin type will factor in not knowing which products to use.
6. Not eating healthy foods and making healthier choices: We tend to make an unhealthy choice, we are what we eat and food that is filled with oil, that can lead to breakouts, I am not shaming you guys, because I am on that list of not making healthy food choices.
Stay Safe and please Stay Home.
Song Of Post: Everything I Wanted by Billie Eilish
Leave a Reply