Hope Y’all are doing well, with the current climate around the world?? Hope all you are staying safe and at home.
By now you have read by now, my skincare advice post if not here is a recap
So here 6 mistakes, we all tend to make and should start avoiding.
6 Skincare Mistakes You Should Avoid.
- Not Wearing Sunscreen: This is something I am personally, failing at it cause I always leave the house without applying some, but buy a face cream that as SPF 15, it think most of them reach there.
2.Not drinking enough water: This is something am never failing at, I drink more than 8 glasses a day, which for me is 1 litre or more. So you should aim for at least 8 glasses. If you can’t stand the taste of water here are other alternatives.
3. Not understanding or not knowing your skin type: We all fall under four main categories which are : Normal, Oily, Dry and Combination. In Combination Skin is either Oily & Dry, Normal & Dry, Normal & Oily.
4. Not having a skin care routine: My current skincare routine as been changing for some months now and am still looking for one that will work for me.
5. Not knowing which products to use: Products in the beauty in are always changing and products are always being released. Also the fact you may not know your skin type will factor in not knowing which products to use.
6. Not eating healthy foods and making healthier choices: We tend to make unhealthy choice, we are what we eat and food that are filled with oil, that can lead to breakouts, I am not shaming you guys, because I am on that list of not making health food choices.
Stay Safe and please Stay Home.
Song Of Post: Everything I Wanted by Billie Eilish