So this easy for me because I will base this with the person I was when I was 19 to the person I am now at 24 turning 25 in 10 days.
So Angela at 19…Well she was
- Still trying to figure out who she was
- Still naive
- Still cared what people thought of her
- Tired to please people
- A little too trusting
- Not a bitch
- Didn’t speak her mind
- Wasn’t that evil meaning, I wasn’t great at being conniving
- Too nice
I think that was who I was, I had a lot of friends, who I have lost over the years..So Angela at now 24
- Am still trying to figure who I am but it is a learning process, but I am better than who I was at 19
- I am not naive anymore, I don’t listen to words anymore, actions speak louder
- I don’t care what people might be thinking about me
- I am a bitch
- Not that nice
- Embraced my evil side, and I am conniving,
- I speak my mind
- I don’t try to please people anymore
- I don’t trust that easily anymore.
- I take things at face value
We are meant to grow, learn from the mistakes we make, I grow every year am always different from the person I was the year before, every birthday is a time for reflection of the person I was to the person I am becoming.
Signing Out Ramblings of a Kenyan Girl