Happy Tuesday, so this week you’ll all are in for a treat, so I recently made an Oreo Milkshake, and I know, they are is already posts out there for this recipe, mine is only missing the chocolate syrup which I forgot to buy.
Plus I have a newfound respect for food bloggers, who create their own recipes, man it is hard to shoot, these I totally forgot to take photos of me making the milkshake, just took the after products.
What You Will Need
- 8 eight Oreo’s
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- The first group of four split them in the middle a remove the cream and place in the blender, cut the pieces up, and set aside to use for later.
- Divide the Oreo’s into two groups.
- The second group of four, cut up to pieces and place in the blender.
- Add the 2 scoops of ice cream, and the cup of milk and blend for a couple of seconds.
- Place the first group of Oreo’s that you set aside, place a bit on the bottom of your glass, if you have the chocolate syrup, put some on the bottom, and spread around the glass. You can add a scoop of ice cream at the bottom.
- Add the shake, into the glass, add another scoop to ice cream on top and add the Oreo’s you set aside on the top, you can add the chocolate syrup
if you want….
ENJOY!!!!! Your Oreo Milkshake
p.s I did use what I didn’t drink to make,
Let me know, if you make it and you like it, in the comments.
Signing Out Ramblings Of A Kenyan Girl
Song Of Post: Boo’d Up by Ella Mai
M Nungari says
Hi..your instructions are not in the corcorrect order .I’ll try this recipe though my son loves Oreo.
I kinda lost the recipe, so the one I wrote is from memory and I sort of made it my own
Magati Maosa says
Defo trying it out.. Should be a snack other Than me having milk