Sometimes, you may struggle with photography, especially if you are new to it and you can’t figure out, the new camera you bought for yourself or was gifted.
Photography,can be a career or just a hobby but you can take excellent photos even if it is only for your family pictures.
This guide will get you out of the Auto mood, to understanding. Light, Aperture , Shutter Speed and composition.
This post contains, affiliate links meaning I will earn a small commission when product is purchase at no extra cost to you.
WHAT IS IN THE GUIDE.
Editing (3 products worth $159.00)
- Album Templates by Birdesign (Templates) $105.00
Beautiful customizable photoshop album templates.
- The Beauty: Portrait & Lifestyle Lightroom Presets by Ellie Moreno (Presets) $29.00
This series consists of 50 presets that can give your images a sharp look and a contemporary fashion mood, whether you are shooting portraits or scenes of everyday life you can apply the effects contained to give a consistent style to your images.
- The Insta 25: Lightroom Presets by Laura Orlando (Presets) $25.00
A collection designed to effortlessly edit your photographs in just one click – whether it’s for a family photo album or a Facebook moment, you’ll be happy & confident in showing off your photographs.
Lifestyle Photography (5 products worth $476.99)
- Beginners Guide to Memorable Vacation Photos by Courtney Slazinik (eCourse) $97.00
Learn how to capture candid vacation memories in a meaningful way.
- How to Get Flattering Photos with Your Baby by Vicki Knights (eCourse) $15.00
Get 3 tips for flattering photos, including how to avoid the dreaded double chin.
- How to Photograph Your Baby’s First Year by Niki Strbian (eCourse) $149.00
All you need is your baby and a phone.
- The Wanderlust Photo Lab by Addie Gray (eCourse) $197.00
Finally get off auto mode and take great travel photos.
- So You Want to Be a Wildlife Photographer? by Will Nicholls (eBook) $18.99
An in-depth, beginner’s guide to wildlife photography that will help you decode this challenging genre of nature photography.
Lighting & Composition (4 products worth $181.98)
- Shoot Stunning Natural Light Portraits by David Molnar (eCourse) $147.00
A 2 hour video course designed to be the only course you need to turn professional with your portraits.
- The Authentic Portrait: A Parent’s Guide to Documenting Childhood by Katie Donnelly (eBook) $15.00
The easy guide to get you started making amazing portraits (and documenting those fleeting childhood moments) of your kids.
- The Compelling Photograph: Books 1 & 2 by Anne McKinnell (eBooks) $19.98
Designed to teach a combination of camera skills, the elements of good image design, and creative photography techniques to give you a solid foundation on which to base your vision.
Organization (2 products worth $86.00)
- Photo Organizing for Absolute Beginners by Melissa Shanhun (eCourse) $47.00
Wish you could find any photo instantly? Forget the mess of folders – use automatic tools to manage your photos, in minutes not hours.
- The Ultimate Guide To Organized Photos by Brea of Capture Your Days (eBook) $39.00
Learn a FAST and SIMPLE system for getting your photos organized and printed without spending hours in front of your computer.
Phone Photography (3 products worth $88.00)
- Create. Capture. Conquer by Kayla Marie Butler (eCourse) $22.00
Phone Photography – because the best tool is the one you have
- iPhone Photography Boss: How To Get Amazing Pictures From Your iPhone by Snap Happy Mom (eCourse) $47.00
Your iPhone is more than a point & shoot camera – learn how to use it like a boss and take amazing photos.
- Picture Play by Jill Krause (eBook) $19.00
Learn how to use your phone and free & cheap apps to take and edit photos you will LOVE, want to print and share.
Using Your Camera (4 products worth $238.00)
- Photography Start: Ultimate Training Guide for Beginning Photographers by Improve Photography (eCourse) $49.00
The ultimate training guide for budding photographers who want to master shooting in manual mode without thinking, capture tack-sharp photos every time, and want to learn to take advantage of the functions of their cameras.
- The Capture Course: Photographing With Ease In Manual Mode by Lindsay Davenport (eCourse) $149.00
Will take you from clueless to confident in manual mode with your camera.
- The Ultimate Beginner Canon DSLR Photography Course by Rebecca McGonigle (eCourse) $20.00
Learn how to use your Canon DSLR camera and get the fantastic photos you have always wanted.
- The Ultimate Beginner Nikon DSLR Photography Course by Rebecca McGonigle (eCourse) $20.00
Learn how to use your Nikon DSLR camera and get the fantastic photos you have always wanted.
If all the above is something,you would like to invest in, so you could learn and better your knowledge in photography CLICK HERE