How is Wednesday going we are almost done with my birthday month, which is sad but the week is almost over, which is a good thing.
So I decided to share my travel list, one of my dream jobs apart from working in vogue is to be able to travel the world, would like to be paid to travel and stay in hotels in exchange for a blog post or amazing photographs. I would like to explore cities and find hidden gems in said countries….If anyone can tell me where I can apply, I will be forever grateful.
So here is the list:
- Morocco: I am obsessed with a Moroccan interior, I know for a fact when I am decorating my house I will add some Moroccan accepts to it.
- Cuba: Love the fact the history is still intact
- Paris: City of love and Fashion is a must for me to visit
- New York
- Monaco: Formula 1, casino
- Abu Dhabi: Thank you Fast & furious
- Switzerland: Chocolate and ski
- New Zealand
- Jamaica and most of the Caribbean Islands
- New Zealand
- South of France
- Great Wall Of China: I Know I lived in China for 2 years but the truth is I never had time to travel and explore
- See the North Lights
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Amazon Forest
- Great Barrier Reef.
I think that is most of it, I will be adding more when I find someplace I would die to travel to.
Signing Out Ramblings of A Kenyan Girl
Song of the post: Kucheza by Mafikizolo
Sarah 🐼 says
This is a great list! Many of those are on my list too. I’ve worked in Paris for over a year now, I’m sure you would love it!