Hope Y’all are doing well…….
So I have been sharing ideas of date for couples but I decided to share a few tips to How To Survive Valentine’s day when you’re single.
Some of the things am going to share are things, I have personal done for myself and some things I have already shared on my date idea’s post, read it here if your still struggling on what to do read it here.
Since this day is already amplifies our sense of loneliness.
WHAT TO DO.
- Firstly avoid your couple friends, they probably have plans already.
- I would say, stay away from social media, but this a moot point because I will be on social media but that’s is a because of my current job. Do try to take a day to detox for social media.
- Gather you’re single friends, and look for something involves, adrenaline be it rock climbing , Go Karting, Paint Balling. The other thing you can also do host a barbecue, you provide the food and your friends bring the booze and just chill and have a great conversation or play games.
- Make it a Self Care Day: Take yourself on a date, be it a movie ( I am know to do this all the time, if you follow me on Instagram), and dinner, just avoid romantic set up restaurants.
- Take a spa day, go get your nails done, hair did get glammed up for yourself. Go to a spa and get massages, plus any other offer the spa as to offer.
- Go get that tattoo or piercing you always wanted.
- Take yourself to shopping spree, not full on one just a mini one a couple of clothes, jewellery and shoes.
- Stay home and catch up in some reading: Here is my current read list ( that’s is what am going to be doing unless am sleeping or trying to create new content)
–Free Ride By Kristen Ashely
-#Burn By Devon McCormack
-IRL By Lucy Lennox & Molly Maddox
- Catch up on some movies, & series if you want to read my current watch list let me know in the comments.
So that’s my survival guide, to how you can survive Valentine day. If you don’t want, to do any for these things can sleep through, Valentine’s Day.