Hey Earthlings, How yall going??,
The year is almost over, it is the second last day, which is sad and exciting at the same time, this year has passed by fast.
Hey so I decide to combine these posts into one, I am going to start with what I am thankful for the past year
- My Health
- Finally got my mother to agree to let me do my degree in 2019 in London
- Might start a new job fingers crossed on that on
- There is a peace in Kenyan at the moment
Now to my Goals, this is going to be a little long.
I decided to set goals for myself this coming year, instead of resolutions, I think we tend not to work to do resolution we set, but goals are hard to ignore cause they are in the back of your mind to do that and they are a satisfaction once you complete a goal, and they may be easier to achieve than resolutions.
- Learn makeup and start a make-up to artist business (Look out for Make-up by Miss Mulei next year
- Get a new camera and laptop, and continuing trying to build my brand ( which is Miss Mulei)
- Continue turning my blog into a business and start earning money from it
- Try saying yes to things that scare me.
- Try and make new friends.
- Hopefully, start my new job.
- Lose weight and be in a bikini on my birthday or the end of the year (will try a and document my weight loss journey).
- Journal and write blog posts daily/ weekly has not to get blocked.
- Stick with yoga, and at of being able to do a handstand by the end of the year.
- Interact with more bloggers local and international.
- Save money for school and personal.
- Be more active in the blogging community, Facebook pages I am a member of.
- Take being an influencer seriously, meaning I need to start taking more pictures of myself.
- Get Into the habit of taking photos of myself and places to improve my craft this tie in with the influencer’s part.
- Make monthly goals and try to achieve them and document.
- Start a couple of business with my parents
- Learn couple more skills, like Web design
- Master Adobe Creative Suite
Those are my goals for the year 2018, I hope I can achieve them and I will try a document the in my blog has content.
Signing Out Ramblings Of Kenyan Girl
Song of Post: River by Eminem ft Ed Sheeran