This the last post of the year, for my blog before I review this last year, I want to say a couple of things, this coming year am going to take my blogging and photography seriously, try and turn this into a business, so this coming year I am going to get a new website address,new blog layout and have new posts that will make this well rounded blog, has this is a Lifestyle blog and will be covering Fashion, Hair & Beauty, Dating , Inspiration, Photography, Travel, Food and some aspects of my life. So I got posts lined up and also my birthday 30 day challenge will be completed next year. So by the grace of the man above I can achieve what I have set out to do.
So let’s review this past year, on the things that made headlines and it is going to be in list form.
- I finished my Advanced Diploma in Fashion Marketing and moved back home, I am currently looking for a job plus I want to get my degree so that I am more qualified.
- Kanye had a breakdown, well it was bound to happen and was not surprised and I understood the reason for his breakdown.
- Donald Trump won the election, well we all have to find away to move out of this world.
- Pokémon Go, this became the obsession of people around the world.
- The killing the of Harambe the Silver back Gorilla
- Brit-Exit, UK is no longer in the EU
- Speech-Gate: When Trump’s wife copied the speech of Michelle Obama
- Pitt and Jolie divorce, this took the world by surprise, I thought they would last.
- This year has had a considerable number of deaths:-
- Muhammad Ali
- David Bowie
- Allan Rickman
- Fidel Castro
- George Michael
- Allan Thicke
- Christina Grimmie
- Franca Sozzani
- Carrie Fisher
- Debbie Reynolds
And many more.
When this year is ending I hope we can all take a moment to reflect on the good and the bad of the year. I hope all the resolutions we make that you can fulfill them and let God guide you this coming year.
Stay Safe, Don’t Drink and Drive and Be Blessed
Happy New Year Earthlings
Singing Out Ramblings of a Kenyan Girl