This Post Contains Affiliate Links,Meaning I will earn a small commission from any purchase you make without any extra cost to you.
Hope Y’all are doing well, with the social distancing ,self- isolation and complete lockdown in some parts of the world, we are currently going through.
I decided to put a list together of things, you could to help you keep busy, during this time of self-isolation.
- Top 10 Tourist Things To Do In Mombasa.
- What To Pack For Maasai Mara?
- How Much Does Maasai Mara Really Cost??
- Conservation Safari
- Ace Your Virtual Interview with These Styling Tips
Things To Do
1.Get a routine
This is something, I am currently working and failing at getting one for myself, because I find myself doing nothing productive throughout the day and when I do it will only be for a 1-2 hrs.
2.Learn Something New
If you’re a blogger, this is the perfect time to learn that skill you may need like learning how to utilise your Pinterest page, here are a couple of books and courses that can help you monetise your blog and create that extra stream of income.
- Catapult Your Blog Into Success – Drive Traffic, Increase Growth, Maximise Profitability By Emily Dyson
- Photography Guide
- Affiliate Marketing Guide
- Instagram Growth Guide
- Social Media Guide
- Instagram Hashtag Strategy Guide
- Keyword Application
If you have a new camera and you are trying to learn how to take better photos or turn that photography hobby into a income
3.Create a new Income Stream:
Since all of us are working from home now ( btw welcome to the Pyjama Gang).
You can learn new skill, for example learn how earn money with affiliate marketing,
Here are some course that will help you in that journey to financial stability.
4.Practise some self care:
With what is going on around the world, some of us me included are suffering from anxiety, and this is the perfect time to pay attention to your mental health. If you don’t know where to start I got a couple of blog posts that will help you get some ideas.
5.Check Up on your extrovert friends:
People who work from home are used to being introverts, but sometimes you have friends who are extroverts and aren’t used to staying home all the time, so FaceTime and host a Zoom with them, have digital dinner or lunch dates with them in occasion.
I am going back to mediating, because, I have been feeling not focused and frustrated and this is a healthy way to handle any anxiety and mental health, you may be going through, during this time.
Start writing down your feelings, what you did during the day and this will help in you check in and keep track of your mental health.
Youtube and a lot of workout app are giving free access to their workout videos. This will help in managing your mental health and will get you fit.
If you had a DIY project you want to start, and you never had the time, this is the time to do them.
If your are blogger, photographer and Videographer, keep on creating content, exercise that creative muscle.
10.Catch Up On Some Reading
Read, some of the books you have meaning to read to help, escape from the current trouble. This is something, I have found myself doing, when I get overwhelmed and have anxiety.
Here is my current Read List
- Pinterest Marketing By Kerri Legend (currently reading)
- Travel Writing 2.0 By Tim Leffel (currently reading)
- Dear Enemy By Kristen Callihan (currently reading)
- Surviving His Scars By Terri Anne Browning (finished reading)
- Spiked By Love By Toni Aleo ( read my review for her other book here) (finished reading)
- Enticing Liam By Kristen Proby (finished reading)
- The Prospect That Saved Us By M.N Forgy (finished reading)
- Perfect Chaos By Jodi Ellen Malpas (finished reading)
Here is another list of my favorite books that I keep on re-readingKindle Unlimited Membership Plans
11.Catch Up On Series and Movies On Netflix, Amazon Video, Apple Tv and HULU
Stay Home, Stay Safe and Wash Your Hands
Song Of Post: HideOut By Mahalia