I decided I am going to divided a couple of long posts, so the first is going to be my Get Organized Post. If you want to read the full post.
- Get a planner: I was not a fan of them, but when I started taking my blog thing seriously. I finally had to get myself one, So it can either be a hardcover or digital.
- Keep a journal or a notebook handy: Has much as notes app is handy. I use it all the time, using your phone in meeting with clients, doesn’t look professional, then having a notebook. An iPad can work too,
- Get a creative outlet: It helps to distress you, I am a creative, writing down ideas on paper before they disappear.
- Get a routine or Schedule: I know for a fact routine can help you keep on track, especially when it comes to someone’s mental health, because, you know where and what you’re supposed to do. I am getting back to my routine and currently planning a new one.
- Pick up good habits: I am currently trying to collect good, success building habits. It takes 21 days to pick up a habit and 21 days to break a habit, I will try and document, those habits I finally pick up. Read the Habits I plan to pick up here
- Join a Gym, Do Yoga: Working out helps with discipline, cause if you constantly going to the gym and yoga
- Make lists & Goals to accomplish: Have lists of things you have to do, every day and goals to accomplish every month, these will keep you motivated through the day, week, month, or year, you will get a sense of pride.
- Finally take a break because if you don’t you will burn out quick.
Song of Post: Hurt 2B Human by Pink Ft Khalid