Hope Y’all are doing well…….
So this is the first of the posts in this series they will be two more posts coming later this week.
Now if you read my Christmas guide to gifts for the creative if not check out here.
Since am also catering for the single people, you can totally get these gifts for yourself, because we can’t let all the couples get all the fun. Plus I have a policy for myself that you should love yourself and treat yourself on occasion, so when that person does come around he will know how to treat you and also you will have set standard’s of how you should be treated so when he messes up, you won’t take it.
So my also my previous gift guide can also be used if you significant other is a creative like me.
Ps. This post has affiliate links, I will get a small kick back to me at no extra cost to you when you purchase anything.
- Her favorite Make-up Products. Here are a couple of ideas.
- Her favorite Perfume or a different scent you can personally create for her.
- A spa day: this can also be enjoyed together or before a dinner date she can get glam up.
- Roses or some flowers that are unique.
- Get her jewelry.
- Lingerie: I know this is a little risky to buy, you have to know her size and if your brave and man enough to enter a lingerie store.
- His Favourite Cologne or create a unique one.
- Engraved cufflinks, that if he wears suits
- If he is a gamer, any new tech that is out
- A tech watch
- A rock-climbing: If you have a gym around your place that offers indoor rock climbing
- Paintball for him and his friends.
So here is my mini guide my next post will be Date Ideas and How to survive Valetine When Single. So be on the look Out.
Song Of Post: Boo’d Up By Ella Mai